Latest news, snow, pics, gossip and information from the locals in La Tania – latania.co.uk
All the latest news from around the 3 Valleys from the La Tania locals. A real blog since 2006, not just endless re-posts for search engine optimisaton! Photos, gossip, snow reports, what's on and all the latest on the Apres Ski scene... Now fully optimised for iPhone, Touch and Android Mobiles - just go to latania.co.uk/blog and view on your phone. Our other past blogs & favourites here
Courchevel to stay open until at least 18 April and activities & services confirmed to continue
IMPORTANT RESORT OPENING INFORMATION
The resort will remain open until at least 18 April, the date of the X3 Triathlon.
The following activities and services (managed by Courchevel Tourism and The Mairie) will be maintained:
• Alpine Skiing, the downhill piste from the Altiport.
• Millet Ski Touring and Biollay hiking routes (open everyday).
• Loze, Signal and Plum KV routes (open on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays).
• Cross-country ski tracks, pedestrian & snowshoe trails and sledging runs.
• Free bus shuttles between the resort villages all day.
Events on 20/21 March:
Millet ski touring final.
Millet everest challenge 2021.
Mountain Day at Courchevel 1650 Moriond.
For all activities offered by private providers, please consult the relevant websites.